Bedhead Hat | Toddler Bucket Hat | Seagull
This variant is currently sold out
The Bedhead Toddler Bucket hat is a fabulous baby sun hat featuring a soft flexible brim and rated is UPF50+ Excellent Protection!
Our Toddler Buckets have a soft flexible brim that introduces babies and toddlers to an angled brim that frames their line of sight. All Bedhead hats are made from our super-stretchy and lightweight cotton jersey and come with a stretchy chin strap (if required, you can easily remove this without compromising the quality of the hat).
A cousin of sunflowers and daisies, Cosmos are our flower of choice for Spring! Delicate white upturned petals on our gorgeous lilac background, it’s a must for the purple fans! Cosmos is available in Legionnaire, Toddler Bucket and Ponytail Bucket.
BEST SUITED TO: Babies and toddlers still using prams, strollers, car seats, carriers & slings
- Specially designed for wear in prams and baby carriers
- Softly reinforced felt brim folds gently under neck whilst laying in pram
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Made from 90% Cotton and 10% Elastane jersey
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
NOTE: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat - you just need scissors!
One fact you can be sure of - no two heads are the same! ALWAYS measure your child's head before purchasing to ensure getting the accurate size.
Step 1: Distract the child with a toy or food (so they don't try and help you!).
Step 2: Use a measuring tape to take measurement. Otherwise use a ribbon to take the size then use a ruler to find the measurement.
Step 3: Purchase the size closest to your childs measurement. Our hats are very stretchy and will grow up to 4cm.
FOR EXAMPLE: The child measures 45cms, you will need the 47cm size giving plenty of future wear. It's important to get the hat closest to your head size, if it's too big the hat will block the child's vision, causing uncomfort and a good chance of them pulling it off.