Girl Of The Woods Bento Box
This product is currently sold out.
Who is Miss Girl of the Woods?
"The creative free-spirited girl of the woods is uniquely her own being. Determined to take on her world, her own way, care-free and with that touch of left of field thinking, she will always carry the inner confidence of every courageous hero she has ever read about and admired."
Your Bec & Bello Bento is the perfect way to encourage healthy eating and is perfect for those who enjoy a variety of food.
- It keeps your child’s food separate and fresh, meaning they can eat straight out of the Bento Box.
- Less food packaging and cling wrap means it is better for the environment.
- Great call! With less containers this also means less to wash up when the Bento Box comes home, making your life a little bit easier.
- Great for kinder/school lunches, picnics, camping and road trips.
- Removable Divider Tray to create 4 or 6 sections (including a moon shaped compartment designed for yoghurt/dip/sauce).
- Change from sandwich to roll to wrap to finger food easily – offering you great flexibility in lunchbox packing with an interchangeable tray included.
- NOT recommended for any foods that produce a watery liquid.
- Free from BPA and phthalates
- Colours of final product may differ slightly to those shown on your screen
Dimensions: L- 22.5cm, W- 18cm, D- 5cm
Tray volumes: Bento 4-compartment tray has volume of 2 ¾ cups, 2/3 cup, ¾ cup with a ¼ cup small dip/treat section.
The extra bento 2 tray has a volume of ¾ cups in each tray.
Total volume: Approx. 1.150 L
Weight: Approx. 670 grams
- Wash in warm soapy water before use.
- A little TLC will go a long way in making sure you can enjoy your Bento Box for longer.
- Separate all three parts, i.e. the outer case, the inner tray and removable silicone seal insert.
- A revolutionary new design allows for each section to be separated for easy cleaning and drying.
- Inner tray, divider tray and silicone lid are dishwasher safe (top shelf only). Outer Bento Box - hand wash in warm soapy water only.
- Alternatively you can hand wash your entire Bento Box. Hand washing the lid is highly recommended to prolong the longevity of the seal.
- We recommend that you thoroughly dry your Bento with a clean tea towel and leave to air dry completely before storing away.
- Outside casing is not designed to be separated at the hinge.